MIP Fund Accounting System Requirements
On-Premises & Cloud Implementations
Before getting into the detailed system requirments, it’s important to note that MIP Fund Accounting is available as either an on-premises implementation (perpetual AND subscription options) or as a cloud-based application.
Last Update: 4/27/21
MIP On-Premises Installation
For on-premises installation of MIP Fund Accounting, minimum system requirements include:
- Windows Server 2012 or later
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Standard edition or higher
- SQL Server 2012 and higher (Note: while SQL Express is a good choice, be aware of limitations such as the 10GB database size)
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.8. Full Profile will also need to be installed.
- 8GB RAM is the minimum requirement (however, we recommend 16GB or more, depending on your specific configuration.
NOTE: MIP is compatible with all manner of page printers however, laser printers are recommended. In addition, we recommend the latest service packs be installed for all operating systems and SQL versions.
MIP Cloud Implementation
- Internet Explore V11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Other browsers may work but haven’t been tested by Community Brands.
Need Help with MIP?
Download Full System Requirments Document
Leave your contact info below and we’ll send you a copy of the fully-detailed MIP Fund Accounting System Requirements.